Glenn Badman — Artist
A Professional Artist for 25 years I have built relationships with Galleries, Dealers, and Arts Consultants to showcase and establish my art.
I attempt to 'capturethe ephemeral' as I make ink sketches that later evolve into oil paintings celebrating the magnetism of light and colour.
Past projects include the Palace of Westminster, London Palladium, Sadlers Wells Theatre and Ronnie Scotts Jazz club and I am currently working with the and to support the National Trust on a body of coastal paintings.
Successes in 2020
- Sky Landscape Artist of the Year selection. Wildcard
- August 15 to September 26 - 5th one-man show - "OUR ENGLISH COAST"
- 78 Derngate (Charles Rennie Mackintosh House), Northampton.
- 2 lockdown open competitions entered and my paintings were successfully selected - Flea Circus magazine in July and Gaada E-Zine in May.
One Man Exhibitions
- 2004 February - 'DRAMA'
- 1st one man show with NumberNineTheGallery, Birmingham
- 2006 'RITES AND RIOTS'
- 2nd one man show with NumberNineTheGallery. Birmingham
- 2008 August - 'FROM CUBA WITH LOVE'
- 3rd one man show with
- 2011 October - 'A MOMENT IN TIME'
- 4th one man show with NumberNineTheGallery, Birmingham. 6 pieces purchased by Palace of Westminster permanent collection and archive.
- NumberNineThe Gallery, Birmingham
- Antidote Art, Leicester
- Contemporary 6, Manchester
- Bloxham Gallery, London
- Gallery 54, London
- Taurus Gallery, Oxford
- 02 Gallery, Chipping Camden
- Royal Albert Hall, London
Commissions and Purchasers
- St Astor Hotel New York.
- Palace of Westminster Permanent Collection, London
- Dorchester Hotel, London.
- Sherlock Holmes Hotel London.
- Park Lane Hotel London.
- Crystal Serenity Cruise Liner
- Twickenham Marriot Hotel, London
- Slug and Lettuce London.
- Hollis Hall, Cambridge.
Odeon entertainment and the management team of the World Superbike Champion, James Toseland selected me to paint his official portrait for a limited edition print run of 395 'Brands Hatch Double'.
Chosen by 'The Metro' magazine to paint the winning prize portrait for a competition open to the public. Sponsored by Gallo winemakers the painting was given widespread media coverage and was granted its own space at that years Affordable Art Fair in Battersea London.
- New York Affordable Art Fair, USA
- Grand Designs, Excel, London
- Christies Auction House, London
- On The Wall, Olympia, London
- Cambridge Art Fair.
- Affordable Art Fair, London
- Edinburgh Art Fair
- Battersea Contemporary Art Fair
At the Beginning
Arts Fest in Birmingham, Beckenham Arts Centre, Kent, Tri-National Arts Project, Galerie Des Confluences, Paris,Tri-National ArtsProject, Galerie im Theatre, Lingen Germany, New Works, Leicester, Tri-National Arts Project, Custard Factory, Birmingham, Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent, Degree Show, DeMontfort University, Leicester.